WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC?
- Eat healthier and tastier foods with more nutrients and vitamins.
- Avoid chemicals, hormones, artificial additives and genetically modified organisms.
- Help the environment by promoting better farming practices.
- Support organic farmers and enable them to continue farming in this environmentally safe manner.
- Organically raised animals are in conditions which limit stress and promote health. They are humanely treated and are fed naturally, without drugs.
- Organic farming reduces soil erosion and ground-water pollution, significantly reducing the impact on wildlife.
- Organic food production uses less energy than conventional food production.
- Organic farming practices maintain and enhance seed, crop and ecological biodiversity.
- Consuming organic products helps protect future generations. Spread the organic word!